Acne can have a severe effect on your self-confidence. Book a consultation with our skin experts to find a tailored solution for you.
If you suffer from acne, we understand how it can affect your self-confidence.
At our practice, we understand the frustration and self-consciousness that can come with acne. That’s why we offer a range of acne treatments to help you achieve clear, healthy skin.
Personalised Acne Treatments
Our team of skilled dermatologists and aestheticians will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific skin concerns. Whether you are struggling with mild or severe acne, we have the experience and expertise to help you get the clear, radiant skin you deserve.
Some of the acne treatment options we offer include:
- Topical medications: These are applied directly to the skin and can include creams, gels, and lotions that help to unclog pores, reduce inflammation, and kill acne-causing bacteria.
- Oral medications: If your acne is more severe or persistent, your dermatologist may recommend oral medications such as antibiotics. These medications work to reduce inflammation and kill bacteria from the inside out.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels use a solution to exfoliate the top layer of skin, revealing a smoother, clearer complexion. They can be used to treat mild to moderate acne and may also help to improve the appearance of acne scars.
- Laser and light therapies: These treatments use concentrated beams of light or heat to kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation. They can be used to treat a variety of acne-related concerns, including persistent breakouts, scarring, and uneven skin tone.
- HydraFacial (Acne Protocol): A specialised Hydro-dermabrasion facial with blackhead extractions and vortex technology. Learn more here.
Make a dermatology appointment for acne
If you’re ready to get the clear, healthy skin you deserve, we invite you to contact our clinic to schedule a consultation.
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you determine the best treatment options for your unique needs. We look forward to helping you achieve the beautiful, acne-free skin you desire!
Chemical Peels For Acne
Chemical peels are a popular treatment option for those looking to improve the appearance of their skin, and they can be especially effective for those struggling with acne.
A chemical peel uses a solution to exfoliate the top layer of skin, revealing a smoother, clearer complexion. The solution is applied to the skin and allowed to penetrate for a set amount of time before being neutralized and removed. The strength of the peel solution and the length of time it is left on the skin will depend on the specific type of peel being used and the desired results.
Chemical peels can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including mild to moderate acne, uneven skin tone, and fine lines and wrinkles. They can also help to improve the appearance of acne scars.
HydraFacial For Acne
HydraFacial is a popular treatment option for those looking to improve the appearance of acne and achieve healthy, radiant skin.
The treatment involves the use of a specially designed device that combines exfoliation, extraction, and hydration to deeply cleanse and nourish the skin. It’s a non-invasive procedure that can be completed in as little as 30 minutes, making it a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
One of the key benefits of HydraFacial for acne treatment is its ability to unclog pores and remove impurities from the skin. The treatment uses a combination of gentle exfoliation and a special serum to loosen and remove debris from the pores, helping to reduce the risk of future breakouts.
In addition to its pore-cleansing capabilities, HydraFacial can also help to improve the appearance of acne scars and other skin imperfections. The treatment stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which can help to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin.
Can you treat acne scars?
Dermatology consultation with a Doctor — £149
Arrange your expert consultation today